Tel Aviv Airport


It was harmattan period in Nigeria and winter in Israel. I have read a lot about Israel, the Promised Land, the land flowing with milk and honey, since I was a child. Today became a reality of it. Amazing. I was in the company of other pilgrims from Abuja Nigeria. We boarded airplane from Nnamdi Azikiwe international airport Abuja.   

 

We arrived Tel Aviv airport and passed through customs for proper certification. 



I felt greater than I did while packing my luggage back in Abuja. I’m in the Holy Land. Like for real? Wow, yes! Am I dreaming? No. Israel for real! 


We spent some time at the airport inside the tour bus. We were served burgers and some juices to sustain us before we get to our hotel. Ate and sipped mine meditatively; first meal on ground the holy city. Yeah! Sad drama: some so-called Nigerian pilgrims have absconded. Why in heavens would a normal person on the surface of this earth come here with such on his mind? I wonder! The weather was really chilly. Luckily, we were well prepared for it. 



No fear. Trust me, Yours truely. We alighted from the bus and stretched our legs.  We went back to the bus. An amiable official representative of Christian Pilgrims Nigeria addressed us. He was such a sweetheart. I guess his warm speech that cold morning appeased the hearts of intending absconders to have change of mind. 


The journey continued to our hotel in Bethlehem, birth place of Jesus Christ. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Visit To Apapa Sea Lagos Nigeria

Cultural Exchange Dance In Galilee

Boys Initial Traditionally Entry Into Jerusalem