Uganda Trip


It was a planned trip with my group to Uganda. We prepared our suitcases, made sure that our documents were updated and packed as well; and set for the journey. Our flight was already booked. We were at the airport 2 hours before the flight time.

                                     

It was a smooth flight with little bumps though. That’s the part I love while flying, the bumps! As we landed,we rode on a waiting bus stationed for us.

                                      

We took brief from the organisers of the tour and enjoyed some jokes and snapshots.

                                     

It was that period when the Ugandan martyrs were being celebrated, 7 of them. Saint Mulumba was one of them. It was a moody adventure for me after learning how they were martyred.

                                       

I didn’t miss my meal. I guess we lodged in a 3- Star hotel by my rating, though a staff there told me it was a 5–Star. But their meal was delicious, I must confess.
                      
                                      


We went to many parts of Uganda namely, Kampala which is their capital city; Namungogo, etc. I don’t know if I got that spelling well. The Church in Kampala was beautiful.

                                       

The trip by the way was beautifully organised by the Knights of Saint Mulumba Nigeria. I took some snapshots with some of them. 


I have heard a lot about River Nile. I came in contact with it live! I didn't miss the chance to say hello to it, Such a lovely sight.


Uganda is a developing country with good tourism sights. A trip to see those sites is worth it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Visit To Apapa Sea Lagos Nigeria

Boys Initial Traditionally Entry Into Jerusalem

Cultural Exchange Dance In Galilee