A Trip To Local Brewery in Abuja City (Part 2)

Moving further, with the assistance of my instinct, I got to a man who was already having marvellous time with the local beer. He told me that the local brew was the best beer the whole wide world. The beer was of two types in northern Nigeria: "Pito" and "Brukutu". He introduced me to one of the brewers who taught me that the major ingredients in the brewing are guinea corn and millet.                                                                                                  


I followed the brewer to a section of the vicinity leading to the production area. Quite interesting and attractive sites that could remind one of ancient time.



For the first time I saw a local brewery. Very interesting site to see.

 Beside the first brewery was the second one. Quite interesting too. I loved the smoke and fire that was coming out from the breweries for the production of "Pito" and "Brukutu".


As the brew went on, beside it were pots of food. Apparently, they brewers make their own food in order to quench hunger. Man shall not live by local beer alone.


They were other side attractions too. There were people involved in local manicure and pedicure. What a spiced environment!


As I came out of the brewery to take my leave, I passed through the shop that grilled the dog meat; I noticed that women also partake in the consumption of dog meat. It was amazing. What men can do women can equally do. I know that animal right activists will feel not good learning that instead of protecting animals, some people are busy consuming them. What a world!


What do you think of this post? Your view is important.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Visit To Apapa Sea Lagos Nigeria

Cultural Exchange Dance In Galilee

Boys Initial Traditionally Entry Into Jerusalem