My World Of Music Entertaiment


 “Music is food to the soul”, says some Schools of thought. For me, music or song apart from being food to my soul is a big hobby to me. Staying a moment without music is a no, no, to me. Many people sing for different reasons like, glorifying God, being happy, entertaining others for free or otherwise, etc. For me I sing for God and for leisure.

                                      


To be a good singer requires a lot of sacrifices. You must have the passion for music. You must also do voice training on your own or hire a professional music teacher to drill out the best voice in you. Many times, you have to sing out loud by yourself, especially in the morning; part of voice training.

                                       

Also, many foods that are not compatible with the voice are avoided; foods like oily foods, fried foods, cold drinks and what have you. Aside travelling, I love to sing. That drew me to singing with my Church choir. 

                                    

I participated in many Choir competitions and they were all good experiences. Let’s look at some more pictures.

                                          

                                        


                                           

                                             
Hope you had a nice view.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Visit To Apapa Sea Lagos Nigeria

Boys Initial Traditionally Entry Into Jerusalem

Cultural Exchange Dance In Galilee